Our financial and accounting services are wide in breath and deep in expertise.
You can rely on Indiana Charters to:
- Provide budget recommendations
- Help pay bills in a timely manner and manage cash flow responsibly
- Help maximize and coordinate grant funds
- Offer full payroll services including tax filings and direct deposit using ADP payroll services
- Write and record checks and AP vouchers in accounting software as requested and sent to school for signatures
- Write checks on-site when necessary
We also offer accountant support through Charles Madden, PC, which includes:
- Monthly financial reports
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Quarterly budget-to-actual analysis
- Audit support
- Form 9 preparation and submission
Finances and accounting are an integral component of any entity. Charter schools are no different.